Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Did you get your hard self unstuck from that shit creek rock or whatever you were rambling about a few posts ago? :D

Reactions: GPC
Mother nature is being CRUEL! yesterday it got up to the early 60s and today its 40 degrees and rainy......... I want to golf!!

Over 4000 cases (yes, cases) of Girl Scout cookies to unload today, and joy of joys, the forklift that was supposed to be there was moved to another job site yesterday. At least it's 67 and sunny, flip side is: the truck is over two hours late. Damn you and your ilk GPC!  :lol:

I don't think anything has actually been given away in over 8 pages...

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
i was on ot yesterday which was our sunday. today is our monday ... me likey the OT checks...

just ordered some new blades for the deere. trying out these new predator 2s. might have to start mowing next week. its 37 degrees right now and sleeting... yesterday it was 70. TN weather for you :crazy:

Annnd now I get to work tomorrow.
They tried pulling that crap with me. Though I would enjoy the extra money, I promised my step daughter that I would help her move tomorrow.

They tried pulling that crap with me. Though I would enjoy the extra money, I promised my step daughter that I would help her move tomorrow.
Annnnnnd now they canceled on me.

Happy Birthday to Nic, and congrats on the new car. Time to give away the Suburban on here? :cool:

Happy Bday nic.

Wednesday needs to get here quicker....

I'm freaking bored...  Doing some small packing, knick-knacks, CDs, DVD, ect...  I feel like doing something tonight...

Happy B Day.....

Just finished a man vs machine class....

Thought provoking and interesting... Mix mash of four instructors from New England...

Are the newly designed Cannons on the street yet?

wow no posts since I left work yesterday...

one of the folks I mow grass for texted me earlier and wants me to get his yard this week... and his giving me a raise on the pay. :D   which still makes it my highest paying yard.

spring... where? it was 26 degrees this morning!

ive never looked at this site on a phone...

Reactions: wilsonbr90
We got snow today. ffs. Michigan weather ftw.

Here for 12

What's your point? They were reported by ETD who has a very untrustworthy reputation here. Strobesnmore is much more favorable on elightbars.
Well I failed to clarify my apology. My comment was directed towards ETD.

Reactions: tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1