Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Apparently a vector will get flagged on Craigslist now. Is that like fleabay now?

Reactions: tsquale
anyone can flag anything for whatever they want on CL, there is no real accountability. I can flag your ad as spam just cause I don't like you and feel like making your life difficult, there wont be any repercussions.

eBay deals with legality ans whatnot, CL is just willy nilly.

anyone can flag anything for whatever they want on CL, there is no real accountability. I can flag your ad as spam just cause I don't like you and feel like making your life difficult, there wont be any repercussions.

eBay deals with legality ans whatnot, CL is just willy nilly.
You mean like I do for a certain member (former?) here that tried passing of damaged lights as in good condition?! Muahahaha

word.

I literally spent two hours outside holding a couple lights in various places on my truck, trying to find the best place to install them for a good side work light. Narrowed down to four possible places. How sad is that?

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Girl Scout cookies booth sale today, every time the other leader picks the date, either snow or 5000+ MPH wind. It's snowing, with wind coming later today, I'm picking the dates from now on. Also, it's only going to be my daughter and her friend, the rest of the troop is "busy". Yay!

waiting for 2 to get here so I can make some real money mowing yards...

off tomorrow then back Tuesday

have we now gone 10 pages without a winner?

Well, today sucked, and it all started yesterday...  lol

I got up at around 0845 Sunday morning...  Did a bunch of housework and such and other regular Sunday things...  I didn't get my usual nap and went to work Sunday night...  I got home at 0615 this morning but had to stay awake because the Home Appraisal person was supposed to be at my house at 0900.  Well he didn't arrive until 1045...  Then I didn't get to lay down until 1130...  So 26+ hours straight of being awake...  I slept from 1145-ish to 1630, and now I'm back at work for 12...  

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Was supposed to mow 3 yards today but it rained instead

really need to get some yards done but it wont quit raining!!!. at work till 10p

I guess with all the shenanigans last week I forgot to mention got a computer from the hamfest last month to "borrow" it was actually good enough for me to program the dual band ham / public safety radio I bought in Huntsville 6 months ago (powerwerx db-750x). so I got it all programmed last Wednesday night and paid the guy for the computer Thursday, now I have to find my WOUXUN  cd and load it on there for it, and then finally my command and conquer games...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fever the guy that started this thread is going through kind of a rough time right now in his personal life. How about send a prayer or two his way. It's the least we can do for him.

Nic if you need us we are here brother...

woke up at 9:00am to see it was wet out side so I said screw it and mowed 2 yards anyways. now to mow another tomorrow to get caught up.

Reactions: wilsonbr90 and GPC
I'm going to kill my fucking landlord. Freaking water heater busted and she wants to act like it's my fault.

Sitting a Nissan. Dealership getting our work ride checked out because an airbag light is flashing....

Tried to get the. 3rd yard done today. Started raining when I was 3/4 of the way done. Then the bottom fell out and I got soaked. I'll have to go back to weedeat tommorow if I can get my truck out of the mud it's stuck in at my house

Reactions: GPC
You have a store call Shits?

Gross.

I just assumed it was you typing with your goofy ass accent :D

Lol fair enough
Not really all that fair, I have never heard your voice. But since you agreed, I have to assume I was right all along (this is nothing new, of course)

Reactions: GPC
well I was heading to finish weed eating at the yard I mowed yesterday when I see 10 of these heading towards town...

awwamo.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_03_THP_RODEO.jpg

I head back towards town and see one at our main intersection...

I looked at him he looked at me and I looked in my rearview to see him turning around LOL..

I went ahead pulled over... he rides up to my window and says, "im glad you stopped",  I said yes sir I know you got me for not wearing my seatbelt..

he asks me if my License is good and I said yes sir just renewed it 2 months ago. he asks for registration but not insurance...

he sees my military ID asked me where I had been stationed at then asked me if I was a realtor..  I said no sir why would you ask that? he said you have a dept of commerce and insurance id in your wallet.. I said yes sir that's my security license, I said barbers and engineers have to have them as well... he said ohhh I didn't know that.

he asked me about the lighting in my truck if it was blue (all led all amber) because he saw my havis console and  my HT I advised him I was a rescue squad member and volunteered with ema...

he said "well I just thought Id let you know we have 10 officers in town for the next few days checking for seatbelts and to make sure to wear yours....

I said yes sir have a good day, and he road off.....  first time ever being pulled over by THP and not getting a ticket.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1