Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

15 mins from qutting time then have to stay up so my body flips to work a midnight tomorrow.
cause im a good pal, to help you stay up you can take the rest of my shift

Checking in for my final 8 of the week...  

Had a viewing today for a long time family friend...  Funeral tomorrow, in which I'm a Paul Bearer...  

The closing on the house got pushed back for the 5th time...  Now its the 17th...  I really just want this shit to be over with...  This is the last thing that ties us together, and I just want it done...  Just aggravating...  

I think I'm going to go out EVERY night off this weekend...  I need a drink and some female distraction...

almost done with this day...

club meeting tonight

Did I mention I'm still off work? This beer tastes good......

:razz:

I'm sorry...... I forgot to mention........ NANNY NANNY BOO BOO!!!!   :fangirl:

thisthread.jpg

It stopped raining at Noon. I napped until 4:30 PM. I mowed from 5 PM 'til 7:30 PM. I am a dust bunny. I am resting and cooling off for a few minutes before showering.

Thoughts for the day -

"Have you ever seen a grown man naked?".

"Have you ever spent time in a Turkish prison?".

is the old man snoring?

can i just say how much i DISLIKE getting up at 4:30 am

Reactions: Retired1 and AJ3814
On the days I work (for what little time I have left on day shift) I get up at 0330. We work 12's 05-1700. I'm NOT well with being on day shift. I'm chomping at the bit to go back to nights.

Reactions: Retired1
i started this new job with the idea that it was going to be 8 - 5 with an hour for lunch.

second day here they tell me uhhh we forget that the guy your replacing worked 2 8 - 5s and 2 6 -3s

i live 14 miles from here on "country roads" so you have to leave early in case a tree is blocking the road after a storm or "farmer john's on his international harvester doing 25mph" stuff like that

well good morning from jersey. This is the weekend I get to install my blinkies on my new truck. First step I did already was order my new bracket from FEVER for my t6s.

First need to get through 8 hours of nursing

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan