Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
top o the morning everyone time for another day of saving lives and not killing anyone

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
got the deck welded up. now to go find some JD yellow in a rattle can. part will be here friday.

tremor

Mar 2, 2015
Ontario, Canada
I just stumbled upon this thread, and in turn, FEVER Inc.

One question to FEVER- do you ship to Canada and if so, have you ever encountered export issues?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
no longer shipping to canada. However, we do have some subdealers that do that.  

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
My partner at work and I are planning a upland game bird hunt. And his wife said that she wants him to harvest a hog too. Soooooo I guess that's on the list too
Did you get to come to GH to see all the chemicals the gubment is sneaking into your drinking water?

dale.jpg

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Checking on for my final 8 of this week...  Hitting up the local FD Carnival tomorrow, The Firemen's Parade is tomorrow so I'll be driving my Ambulance Company's Dive Truck... Then partaking in all that gloriously bad for you food...  lol

Hopefully tomorrow morning I'll be heading to home depot and getting some MDF so I can start building my Sub Enclosure/Equipment rack for the Durando...  I'm hoping to get the enclosure/rack dome before vacation next week...  Maybe pick up some PLasti-Dip too and start de-chroming the Durango...  I also have to go to the dealer and order my Cold Air Intake and a lug nut since I noticed today one was missing...  lol Or maybe I'll just order a set of Lock Lugs and call it good...  lol

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Carry people...... Carry.     .......      My Dad was trained personally by the late Colonel Jeff Cooper, USMC, Ret.

In today's society, it is so rare that any of us would want to deploy a weapon due the the "civil backlash", but the instances where it would be undeniably necessary are becoming more spontaneous, more random.....  AND more common.....

If not for you...... for those you love and those you would defend.

We are no longer "sheepdogs"....... we are "wolf hunters".

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Checking on for my final 8 of this week... Hitting up the local FD Carnival tomorrow, The Firemen's Parade is tomorrow so I'll be driving my Ambulance Company's Dive Truck... Then partaking in all that gloriously bad for you food... lol

Hopefully tomorrow morning I'll be heading to home depot and getting some MDF so I can start building my Sub Enclosure/Equipment rack for the Durando... I'm hoping to get the enclosure/rack dome before vacation next week... Maybe pick up some PLasti-Dip too and start de-chroming the Durango... I also have to go to the dealer and order my Cold Air Intake and a lug nut since I noticed today one was missing... lol Or maybe I'll just order a set of Lock Lugs and call it good... lol
Lock nuts...... The mechanics nightmare. Customer never had the tool in the vehicle.

Carry on

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
day off, but getting a tooth pulled @ 1340, so day will be pretty much shot after that

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
howdy everyone! such a busyday I am checking in for my 8 hours with 1 left lol

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
The website is being shut down tonight.  In turn, it's probably time for this thread to end. 

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
The website is being shut down tonight. In turn, it's probably time for this thread to end.
this a joke or something?

i wont believe it til I hear it from Nic's mouth, not whoevers hijacked his account while he's away

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
It is me. Unfortunately our former host has created some issues.  The new host cant get things up and running.  People are placing orders and I'm not getting notified of them because my e-mail cant be reestablished. 

It will be back, but I'm going to have to have the site and our foundation rebuilt once I find another provider. 

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
It is me. Unfortunately our former host has created some issues. The new host cant get things up and running. People are placing orders and I'm not getting notified of them because my e-mail cant be reestablished.

It will be back, but I'm going to have to have the site and our foundation rebuilt once I find another provider.
oh oh oh; sheesh, you had a few of us worried.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We will see how long I am able to get on ELB now. In case I disappear we are using info.feverinc@gmail.com and our shop phone is 863-333-0736

Reactions: StEaLtH2

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Best of luck with everything!! We will need to create or own thread then to keep the legacy going until your return

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
all is right with the world... for now....

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
but I wanted to get an Apollo passenger side bar. Figures I just sell something to make it possible to buy it and blahhhh

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
The website is being shut down tonight.  In turn, it's probably time for this thread to end. 
E<>mail sent.......

This post scared me more than jazz has lately..... :blinkhuh:

Although no eye bleach was required in this instance..... :crackup:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Site is actually back up.. Was miscommunication on our end with webhost.  

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
well I am glad you are back and all is good!!!  Now to sell one more thing and I will have a new passenger side Apollo :)   and if it is the right item sold, maybe 4 t6's for my grill

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdi419

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.