Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
Do you see my postings of pictures of your car as crooked or not?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Same here. Sparky it looks like the top two dogs were from our county. We have great teams here

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
For me stealths pictures are sideways, but when you repost terry they are straight

I confess, Brian. I have been toying with these pics. I uploaded the sideways photos to Photobucket, rotated them to correct orientation, then re-posted them...LOL

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Same for me with pics....

Nic...yeah I believe it. From the events I saw them in they nailed it....

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
I confess, Brian. I have been toying with these pics. I uploaded the sideways photos to Photobucket, rotated them to correct orientation, then re-posted them...LOL
I thought that's what you were doing. I didn't want to be captain obvious, but I did think you were serious with your question. Well played

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Made it to page 300 and still no winner? Never ending my ass Nic! :razz:

Anywho, to whom it may concern, I am looking for a working Uniden BC560XLT scanner. Don't need any accessories with it, just need a working one at a fair price. I have been on ebay, and Im watching a couple, but I figure it can't hurt to put the word out here too

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Was waiting for after 300 pages

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Oh, is it after 300 pages yet?

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
suckzone.gif

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
GOOOOODDD MORNING EVERYONE!!

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Today marks one year dispatching. Woooooooooooooo. 12 hrs and I don't have a trainee with me
I remember my first year.....barely.  Started my 17th on Monday.  Ahh the battle stories...lol. 

Reactions: tsquale

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
mowed 2 yards yesterday, went and watched "scorched trials" sunday night... still leaves you hanging to figure out what happened...  after mowing 5 yards after getting off work

back at the college today.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Yep, this is still a contest with prizes randomly, and  generously, provided by FEVER. 

I am hanging in here, hoping to win two Feniex Typhoon siren speakers (that no longer exist).....

oh that I know, normally I see the post from FEVER noting the person above was the winner and thought I missed it lol. Last time someone beat me by a few minutes.

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
oh that I know, normally I see the post from FEVER noting the person above was the winner and thought I missed it lol. Last time someone beat me by a few minutes.

I should have known that. I was not thinking clearly. I had winning Typhoon speakers clouding my thoughts.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Off today so's I can attend K9 training this evening...starting to rain...hmmm maybe I would rather work instead.  Wait, SCRATCH THAT, dispatch is being run out of the backup PSAP today and tomorrow so Motorola can install the new radio consoles at our primary PSAP.  Think I'll take the wet/stinky/muddy dog and a lil rain over that BS any day..... :D

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
It ain't training if it ain't raining

Reactions: Sparky_911

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
...Or cold, dark, snowing, rough terrain,  lol.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
2015 f150 grill is a pain in the ass!

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
I don't play well with Ford trucks either. Installs on those give me migraines.  Their cabs are wayyyy bigger than my Silverado though. 

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
my suggestion for "cursed at birth" was just used on the phil valentine show... LOL

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
can staff win? guess thats a conflict of interest huh. 

13 pages down, 74 to go :coffee:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I normally dig working on fords..... Honestly this isn't too bad... I just know now to never do anything grill related lol.  

This one is a pain in the ass because the customer wanted 8 t3... mounted at each corner of the vehicle.. bleh

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
8 T3s? Oookay.  

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
That's kind of what i was angling for. If you're putting 8 anything in a grill might as well make it something with a footprint, especially in a full size ride. 

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.