Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

I really wanted a diesel used and the place that had it was a bunch of dinks so I went 4 miles down the road to the chevy dealer (the other was a gmc/Buick one) and told them and they said no problem happens all the time. And 2 hours later they had it there for me to take.

It might be harder if you go to a small lot but any of the big name ones in your area can do it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GPC
Used...all the new GM products they want an arm and a leg for. 

Most of them are willing to do it. When I bought the wife's Camry, my dealer was willing to bring in cars from other states.

07 GMC 2500, Durmax, 4x4, Crew Cab, Black.

Short bed, JM though I would rather have a long bed. But as nice as this truck is I will take it. 

Long bed is a better choice. But the LBZ Duramax is the best stock truck.

is it the new body(one just replaced) or the old body?

If it's an LMM it's got a lot of new choices for towing

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol towing, just dont be one of the guys towing the invisible trailer around (most dodge drivers with the 10 foot tow mirrors)

uploadfromtaptalk1402369977671.jpg

One of the guys on the poc dept has a dodge that keeps the tow mirrors up.

He had it at a pi and standing there I said " oh no Andrew! Fred is going to take out your ghost trailer!" unfortunately he had a quick reply of "maybe then I can get a new one"

my 48 hour week has gone from 60 to 64 now...

I'd love an older Durango... I would love the bad transmissions and constant brake jobs...

still looking for parts to fix my wrecked kia.

at night when I sit next to my old ford not rusting away I hear a chevy tying its bow tie over and over so it looks good enough its owner still wants it the next day....

:D

apollo creed

credance clearwater apollo

apollo sanchez

dog days of apollo

apollo and omega

:D

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

great, now im jonsin for some shrimp salad

Im always jonesin.....

its my last name.

Reactions: 336
Jarred should get a t-shirt, with a big John Deere logo on it. Mowing, his one true love

My Gf bought me a cut off sleeve JD shirt from Northern tool a few years ago....

It's my fav cut off Sleeve shirt...

ill send you my address if you want to buy me another one... :D

or my other fav JD.

Jack Daniel

apollo 13 had kevin bacon in it...

so

BACON

Ill be staying at a holiday inn express in a few months if and when I get to go on vacation.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468