Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

That truck is severely lacking in lightbars.

**Edited for retardation on my part**

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a scary thought......

Just got home from work, got some good hours in today, more work tomorrow. Best part is i get paid 3-4 hours travel time IN a company car. It will definitely get me over my 25 hour a week goal. This is my part time job.

my PT i bag a mere meager 16 hours. go me

if your going to do animal control jobs your going to need bacon and occasionally deal with pre bacon...

just sayin

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
so I was weedeeating my yard yesterday after mowing and trimming a few others when I start getting a weird smell out of the engine of the weedeater and it starts loosing power...

so I go to the mini barn and grab the older weedeater of the same model that had the head lock up so you couldn't add more string. swapped over a few pieces and viola almost new weedeater again...

go CUB CADET

guess I know what il lbe needing next mowing season (if not sooner)

weedeater

I wish I could weedeat my yard. I haven't been able to use a string trimmer since my hands started giving me all these problems. On another note, I really hate cutting my grass now. All that grows in it are dandelions. Makes cutting the yard feel like a waste of time.

sounds like its time to destroy the yard then replant with sod :twocents:

f that....... I just park cars on it... I hate grass. I want to put down turf. I don't have a large yard... but since I got hurt I had to get a riding mower

Good Morning Travis.  Glad you located the Apollo :)   now get it installed so we can all see!

Hoping to get it done tomorrow. I held it up in a Nissan frontier and it was too big. Do they make an Apollo with a smaller frame?

I'm not sure if there are any frames in overall size smaller than the one ya got....   Was there enough space left over on the end that we could get it cut down some to fit?

so I was weedeeating my yard yesterday after mowing and trimming a few others when I start getting a weird smell out of the engine of the weedeater and it starts loosing power...

so I go to the mini barn and grab the older weedeater of the same model that had the head lock up so you couldn't add more string. swapped over a few pieces and viola almost new weedeater again...

go CUB CADET

guess I know what il lbe needing next mowing season (if not sooner)

weedeater
Should've bought Stihl

Reactions: 7d9_z28
Yeah I could cut one down, but that sucks to do on a brand new bar. we'll have to figure out a different solution for that truck. I'm trying to get him to mount a legend on it.

I understand completely.... Could also go the 2x route and synch them. But if you are gonna put a full lightbar... no need

I'm thinking of an amber turn signal mod using cannons for my truck.

F150 loaded with M7s and a full Valor bar

Newer body style F150 right?

I have a ford dealer ship that converts all of their turn signals and reverse lights to the cannon.   You will need a resistor and three mode version for the front parking light/turn signal replacement

Do the solid reds work well as a STT replacement?

That I havn't done yet.. Depending on the housing and placement... possibly. Might be better off waiting on the Feniex Luminex though

I get 1000!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468