Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

yea, most of ours havent amounted to much, but we have had 2 good ones

Especially when the winds pick up, the clouds get dark and swirly, the rain starts and morons forget how to drive.
forgetting how to drive entails they ever knew how to drive to begin with

need some more storms here. havent had a real good one yet this year... (except for the 2 tornadoes in the next county over)

Me too I just dropped 11 trees and a gotta bring both of our engines home to do an "exposure training exercise " to burn the brush pile lol

Being on a department has its benefits. I've got one tree that needs to come down, but it'll probably be next year before I have it taken out. 

Luckly one of my buddies is a logger so any tree that needs to come down he will come cut it as long as theres beer at the house lol

I normally take down trees on my own, but this one is just a touch too close to the house for me. I don't trust my skill set that much. 

i dont have any projects currently... kinda need stuff to install to do so

Reactions: Jarred J.
These frosted fortified energy rings have issues....

IMG_20130611_144207_183.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things I also chose not to eat.....

IMG_20130123_082020_663.jpg

jenphone2 001.JPG

what has been seen......

theres just some things you dont wana know about your site admin....

shy of my occasional baco-whatever, im very against empty calories. very very rare i eat anything like a donut, candy,soda, etc

less donuts, more meat! protein makes muscles, donuts makes flab

i pick things up and put them down!

MUSCLE MILK!!!!

I don't want to hear u say "what??" to someone not liking something manly
You guy's aren't letting this bacon thing go are you? Would it be different if I was Jewish?

shy of my occasional baco-whatever, im very against empty calories. very very rare i eat anything like a donut, candy,soda, etc

less donuts, more meat! protein makes muscles, donuts makes flab

i pick things up and put them down!

MUSCLE MILK!!!!
I need to take better care of myself. I don't drink many soda's anymore, but I still have a sweet tooth. I'm clueless on working out, so I don't go to the gym. 

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468