Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

really hope its me, need a bit of good news for a change

Soooo I've been thinking of making some changes to my company structure.  What kinds of things do you like seeing out of a company online? 

(all Free products, bottom prices are a given so dont bother LOL) 

Soooo I've been thinking of making some changes to my company structure. What kinds of things do you like seeing out of a company online?

(all Free products, bottom prices are a given so dont bother LOL)

mix and match package deals , demo videos . the ebay (sorry to metion such a dirty word) idea of OBO would be a neat idea

What type of changes are you thinking...?  Personally I like seeing the work that the company has done with the products that they offer...  

I must say I'm starting to HATE USPS...  All of the stuff I ordered was suppose to be delivered Wednesday and Thursday...  I'm only received 1 of my 4 orders...  Guess I'm not working on the Durango today either, which means its not happening again this week...  About the only thing I can do is my reverse light conversion...  I did buy some metal stock today, so I might make some brackets...  

People need to buy more of my stuff for sale...  lol

Thought about doing away with coupon codes and going strictly to a "bottom dollar" price for everyone all the time
I think this is a great idea. Might not always have the push of sales that you get when you do a coupon code, but you would get repeat customers because they know they are getting the best price from you.

What type of changes are you thinking...?  Personally I like seeing the work that the company has done with the products that they offer...  
We are slowly building a studio. The problem I have with install videos is quality. 

Quite frankly, only sirennet uses video cameras, lighting, and software that looks professional enough for my taste. All of that equipment cost several thousand.  It's in the plans but I'm not going to half ass it. If I'm going to do it, I want to do it right. 

I'm the son of a widely known photographer and quite frankly, even the videos and pics i have posted embarrass me. 

I think this is a great idea. Might not always have the push of sales that you get when you do a coupon code, but you would get repeat customers because they know they are getting the best price from you.
I might do it as part of a membership.  Then for those who are not familiar with FEVER can still get the random coupon codes (that won't be active for FEVER members) so I can still attract new customers.  The rate at which I'm getting new customers is pretty good but I don't want to take that for granted. 

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
free shipping! 

loyalty points.. like if you buy so many dollars worth of product you'll get something free

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
free shipping! 

loyalty points.. like if you buy so many dollars worth of product you'll get something free
Everyone with free shipping inflates their prices to cover it for each product. Most "Free shipping" places you usually end up paying more for the more you order because you don't get the discount of shipping everything together.  

I could easily do free shipping then remove the special pricing. 

Thought about reward points, but then again... would have to figure in the cost of rewards for said points into the product pricing. 

All of these are why I'm thinking of just doing a "bottom dollar" price structure for members/dealers

But the question is... which method is most preferred by the customer? 

How would one become a "member"...?  Would there me a monthly/yearly fee...?  Or would you just need to purchase a certain amount per year...?  And would a "member" and a "dealer" be virtually the same thing...?  

How would one become a "member"...?  Would there me a monthly/yearly fee...?  Or would you just need to purchase a certain amount per year...?  And would a "member" and a "dealer" be virtually the same thing...?  
All to be worked out my friend....    Not even sure that is how we will go. 

Just trying to gauge interest. Do people like the "no haggle/no gimmick" idea or better to have higher price with a gimmick (i.e. free shipping)

Reactions: Jarred J.
Debating on doing my reverse light conversion...  I want to, but at the same time I don't...  lol  First, I guess I should open the box from Auto Lumination and see if they sent me what I ordered...  lol  Maybe I'll start modifying the set of factory Fog Lights to accept the Cannons...  I'm feeling awfully damn lazy today though...  lol

If your wrong.... low crawl to the no go tree.

Debating on doing my reverse light conversion... I want to, but at the same time I don't... lol First, I guess I should open the box from Auto Lumination and see if they sent me what I ordered... lol Maybe I'll start modifying the set of factory Fog Lights to accept the Cannons... I'm feeling awfully damn lazy today though... lol
that'll happen when all your stuff doesnt arrive

On the way home from dinner tonight and see an ambulance stopped on the shoulder. It ended up being the neighboring service's with a critical patient...and the ambulance was on fire! Helped salvage the gear then extinguish the engine fire. No injuries and the patient made it to the hospital via another rig. Made for a hectic little bit though.
Way to be

got a smattering of tasks that need done. zero motivation

yes it is...

now low crawl to the no - go tree

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468