Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Had a big barn fire last night. There was about 30,000 gal of water dumped in about 10 min from the tenders. I'm sure there was more but I was the 3rd tender to feed the nurse tender and by time I made the circuit back it was time to release assets.

Reactions: 7d9_z28
You all go to Nics for sale thread and buy stuff dammit. 

:blink:   :blink:   :blink:   :blink:   :blink:   :blink:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I would still see what Nic could come up with. His prices are hard to beat. 

Doug unveiled his rim choice in chat.

dougrims.jpg

Reactions: msnook1
Sadly it isn't Tim. As far as I drive for work I couldn't justify the hemi.  
Damnit man...  Even I have a Hemi!!!  lol  And actually, the Hemi does get slightly better MPG depending on your driving style...  I'm getting almost 20 with the Durango...  

I'm waiting to race a friend of mine just for Sh*ts & Giggles...  He's got a V6 Challenger...  I'll probably lose, but it still would be fun...  

I'm looking at a set of Mopar RedLine wheels for the Durango...  

Redline Wheels.jpg

And I'm wanting to make a custom hood for the Durango...  I want the sport hood like you, but they don't make one for the Durango, just the Challenger and Ram...  If I can find a wrecked one in a scrap yard, My dad and I could make one...  

i need some blue T6s :cool:
I have 10 on my Durango Currently...   :cool:   :ph34r:

Reactions: GPC
if its too many lights you don't need to be on this forum...

12 hours of fun today...

must find out why lap top wont power up on battery or 110 power... UGH!!

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
if its too many lights you don't need to be on this forum...

12 hours of fun today...

must find out why lap top wont power up on battery or 110 power... UGH!!
Bad connector on the board? Had a gateway that burnt it up twice. Finally just hardwired it. Been like that for 2 years now

its a ibm think pad. when you plug it un the ac connected and battery charging light come one... I have tried some "gentle pursasuian taps" on the lap top with no help lol

I literally have a pile of Thinkpads with either the same issue or no lights no nuthin..

Last one lasted me a month..  friggen cat knocked it off the coffee table and it was DOA.

Bought an X61 reman from Newegg for $169 shipped.. pretty happpy with it so far, mostly because it still works..

well maybe this will help.. i googled "think pad wont come on" and this popped up...

"So I called up IBM support and explained the situation. The guy on the other end then let me in on the secret power button code to revive your dead Thinkpad. After assessing the situation (totally dead laptop) he warned me: “Okay, this is going to sound totally bizarre, but I want you to give this a try…” He then had me unplug the AC adapter and take out the battery. Then, you push the power button 10 times in a row at one second intervals. Next, you push and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Then you put the battery back in and push the power button… and she lives. The computer came back, good as ever."

this is my 2nd one i have a t50 and a t61... the t50 developed the "vgc pops off the motherboard" syndrome and it costs more to fix then i got the laptop for

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
I'm still hanging out in the tent, kids are still screaming in the house..

Pretty good thunderstorm headed our way, should be entertaining..

My ThinkPad won't work unless it's plugged into a wall. Some fuse in the battery is blown, and there is no way to replace it. Have to buy a whole new battery, which I am too cheap for.

sofa....

less that 1 hour to go...

I have researched some more and it appears to be a fairly common problem... I have now come to the conclusion that think pads suck and Im glad I acquired mine for free lol

336, Burn the house and blame it on the lightning from the storm. All problems solved. 

ohh yeah i ordered one of these to try it... cost 1/3rd of its price to ship... dang you sirennet

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_41_2BCCT1KdpL._SY300_.jpg

http://sirennet.com/sngl7.html

if i like it ill buy another... if not then who knows

Checking in...  

10 lightheads is just about perfect...  lol  I can't wait for my days off to see if I can get them rigged up for a test vid...  lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan