Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Ahhhhh.... I just figured that since they now describe the single color as "extreme" that single colors got the 12 as well.

no... they will still only have 6 per color wether single or dual 

Reactions: AJ3814

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Installed a pair of F12's from "the Fever" this weekend for a buddy. Impressive output in a small package... No pics/vids sorry... Warning in amber with steady burn white as work lights.. Nice lights

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Since my bar didn't fit, I packaged it to get it back to Feniex, but it was built SOLID and very slim. I can not wait to get the correct one back and play with it!

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Timmy... how did signing for that package go? 

Well, I wasn't expecting to have to sign for it...  So when I came home and the FedEx Lady was in the driveway, I just drove by her and parked my Durango down behind the house (cause it was loaded with install supplies from working on BJs truck)...  And she basically chased me down around my house for me to sign it...  haha

Checking back in for 12...  I slept like shit today, so I didn't get to bring any lights to work...  *sadness*  I also have wiring adapters and load equalizers coming so I can do my front markers and tails...  

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
my kia is gettng on my last nerve... it keeps having "electrical gremlins" it will start 4 times a day and the 5th it wont. 

this car has a whole forum on the problems with it. (thanks for the free car sis)

i want to do this to it so bad...

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Checkin in for another day off...... just sayin

Reactions: StEaLtH2

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
So yesterday before I got off work, I get a call to go to the Dollar General because there is a nuisance puppy running around the store that no one can catch. WTF, fine. So I show up and apparently the manager finally managed to corner/catch the dog and had taken it away in his truck. Before I leave, the puppy shows back up (beating the manager back to the store) and runs straight up to me waggin' her little tail. She lets me pick her up, so I take her to city hall and ask around; no one wants or can take her. She's somewhat malnourished, but otherwise in good health and has a great little temperament. So, screw it. One trip to the vet, exam, all shots, clean bill of health, and at-home bath and flea treatment, ..... voila. She has a new forever home, and my other dog has a new sister (they get along like they were born together). Folks, meet Sandy.

Sandy2.jpg

Sandy1.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Strange how the world works sometimes, isn't it?

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Busy day off around the house. Mounted the surround sound speakers, got the Galaxy wired to a switchbox, then rearranged the collection so everything is off the floor. Just waiting on the parts to come (hopefully today or tomorrow) to fix the second TV.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
the baptist student union had lasagna for lunch... yumm

now helping one of the facilities rearrange offices cause we are short staffed

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
Last day of the week here! Gotta go scrub kennels and grill for lunch. Somewhere in there I have to convince the money man why it's a good idea to put hood louvers on our Tahoe.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Last day of the week here! Gotta go scrub kennels and grill for lunch. Somewhere in there I have to convince the money man why it's a good idea to put hood louvers on our Tahoe.
It's not. Just man up and drill a bunch of holes

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
You know I can't just do that. They get testy when you start talking about new holes in the gubment vehicles

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
feneix tir 3's are on the way to the house!!!   :2thumbs:

Reactions: crt6mrt-265

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
feneix tir 3's are on the way to the house!!!   :2thumbs:

I was looking at them for my running boards. I have 4 support brackets on each side and was wondering how effective they would be in a blue/white/blue/white format.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Off today, but its friggin humind and 95 out.....so stayin' in, cleanin' guns, doin' laundry.  Built a Feniex 'demo' board the other day, pair of T3s(R/B), cannon 120s(B/B) and a T6(R) for starters.  Waiting on an 8 pack of T3s to do an install next week.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
buy a set.. try um out... if you like them by another...

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

See who gets that one.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Google translate is zero help for that. Finnish? Svedish? German? Someone call one of the ELB euro guys,lol!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
only gotta work 5 hours today due to this new magical phenomenon called "comp time"

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

See who gets that one.
I'm guessing "When is that work truck getting a ______--------------------------... Ha! Behind that other _______!   ____!

But again, I'm just guessing from a Latin/French background.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.