Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
You sir, are a workin' fool! I wish I could earn that much OT.
Then become a trucker. 10 hrs OT is considered a short week. Personally, I'm averaging 15.

Reactions: GPC

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Ehh... I could never do anything but LE. It's the only thing I've ever truly enjoyed.

Reactions: Retired1

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
And as much as I joke about not having OT, I still achieve it. I have over 200 hours of OT in just 4 months.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
well I need to find another mounting option for my 2 t-3s on the golf cart... I cant drill holes in it.... the 5lb double sided sticky tape didn't hold the less than 1lb lights....

magnets wont work cause the bracket is aluminum. I don't know about the cart. my next thing was to use tape on the magnets then to the cart if it isn't aluminum....

the guy who put the new front end on it opened the door to my office and said "are these yours" and threw them at the desk...

apparently  "one of them hit me in the head... the only thing holding it on was the zip ties"

but yet it stayed on for 3 days before it moved? I call bs, but will try another route  in case...

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
You sir, are a workin' fool! I wish I could earn that much OT.

I wish...  OT it rare here, especially on shifts that I can actually cover...  OT usually pops up during the day (gross) LOL

Checking in for my 8 of OT...  Trying to figure out this SS2000 Platinum and its Programming...  lol

Reactions: AJ3814

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
12 hours of "fun" today...

didn't get nay yards done after work yesterday but might try to get at least 1 today... then more yards tomorrow on my only day off

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
Last edited by a moderator:

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
Nice Chief!!!

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Outstanding Chief!!!

The SSP2K is easy timmy

I'm getting there...  lol  I think its gonna take getting it installed and doing field tests...  Once Fed Sig gets back to me on how to make the network connection to the control head with Windows 8 or 10...  lol

Checking in for my regular work week...  Here for 8 with not much to do...  lol  

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Checking in for my regular work week...  Here for 8 with not much to do...  lol  

You're just going in and I'm getting ready to go home, lol. 

Chief that truck is sexy.  And that's a lot coming from me 'Cuz I'm not a Ford guy. 

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Well good morning everyone, heres to a better week then what I had over the weekend.... have had my new truck for 3 months, 2100 miles, and I got hit by someone running a red light...

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Well good morning everyone, heres to a better week then what I had over the weekend.... have had my new truck for 3 months, 2100 miles, and I got hit by someone running a red light...
That sucks. You get hurt at all?

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
No my daughter and i are good. I saw it at the last moment and sped up but still got clipped in the back..... without being specific, it was an emergency vehicle who did not yield to his red light before preceding

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Well I'm glad you are ok... now the second most important question.. how many blinkies were harmed?

Reactions: crt6mrt-265

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Well I'm glad you are ok... now the second most important question.. how many blinkies were harmed?

It was the back quarter panel, the only lights installed at that level back there are a pair of t6's on the license plate bracket. NO lights were harmed in the incident.

But depending on how they have to do work to fix everything, I probably have to uninstall them along with the main cable that runs through the underneath.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Sorry about your accident man, but glad you and your daughter are ok...  

Checking in for 12...  Getting aggravated with these damn FedSig CN Sticks...   I'm about to throw one into a wall...  lol

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
What's the problem with them?

I switch the one from a "front mount" CN to a "rear mount" CN, and now it doesn't flash all blue like its supposed to...  

i can get it to flash 3 blue/1 white (with the white being in various spots), 1/2 blue 1/2 white, 3 white/1 blue (with the blue being in various spots), all white, a single blue flashing (the other 3 not flashing at all with the blue being in various spots) and no flashing at all but I see the communication light blinking with the flash pattern...

Excuse to get new blinkies eh? aemoji.tapatalk_cdn.com_emoji13.png

I haven't even gotten the CN installed yet...  lol

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Checkin' in for ...... well..... bed time. Another graveyard down. Time to get some shut-eye.

justavillain

Mar 7, 2013
Grand Rapids
I finished the lighting on my tractor. What cannot be seen in that photo is the SOS mini bar in amber that was modified to mount to the bar with 2 center magnets

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c197_marknawara_20150910_184148_zpsyftbsy7p.jpg

The lifetime led 24" bar is mounted to the roll bar with custom u bolts with a larger link to mount the light to. The light is switched with a carling switch. The mini bar is controlled by the oem cig plug

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
lets see... mowed 3 yards yesterday.. went to mow my friends yard, whose wife is in the AF. i pull up to the house to see the grass was halfway cut and his truck was there.. lol so i weedeated..

me and the GF went to the TN state fair later that night. saw lots of blinkies. they had a moving 9/11 tribute with pieces of the towers in it.  

today i come in to work. got called into the bosses office and wanted to know if  a full time position opened up would i take it... because one might be opening in a month or 2....  :)

wheres the ring?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
and the day i knew was going to come just happened.... friggin car wont start and im 14 miles from the house... :explode:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
if i had a mini gun it wouldnt be..... :angry:

i got to thinking a few weeks back when all this trouble started with the car... blowing computers, random start ups when it felt like it... dim lights...

ive done research on different websites, and most of them had same answers... "bad grounds".  well, i upgraded the stock ground  a month ago and was still having same troubles.  then i got to thinking when all this really started happening...

3 years ago when i bought a red top optima.

this is the 2nd one ive been through in those 3 years. i had it tested a month or so ago and it had 60% life left after 18 months  :crazy:

so last night on a hunch we diagnosed the battery again. 47%

so i bought  a new battery...

the car started right up, the dash lights quit flashing with the turn signals, and even the transmission isn't "jumping" like it was...

DO NOT BUY RED TOP OPTIMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they went down hill several years ago, and cost way to frigin much to be so crappy. (we have a thread on that here somewhere i started)

So maybe my cars issues have solved themselves for awhile as im literally out of money to fix anything else.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Dang it's not my day. Stung by bee while driving. Oil drain plug completely snapped off trying to change oil on fiance's car. Woe is me. Saving grace is the dealership has complimentary Caribou Coffee while I wait to see how much extracting the drain plug will cost

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
9 today and tomorrow on the ambulance, spatch this weekend. Just finished the truck check and validated why I do it religiously as I get in to work. Two empty O2 tanks, missing portable, and expired meds...

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
love how according to a state statute, I am at fault in an accident for "failure to yield to an emergency vehicle" due to lights and sirens being activated. It took me being in the intersection to see him, didn't even hear him because I was shouting oh *&^%  when he was not yielding to a controlled red signal that we are ALL taught you must do when operating an emergency vehicle in order to ensure it is safe to proceed. Why even have a course if people don't even follow it!!!!!

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
If he/she was running hot, the dashcam should be able to prove the "failure to operate with due regard for the safety of others".

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.