Carpenter light

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
Another Carpenter for my collection. This one is different from the other one that I have. Similar shape but this one has the amber glass, no lip along the bottom of the base, and different internal support that holds the light together. Im also guessing that amber in this style of light is a rare lens, since Ive only ever seen red before.100_6019.JPG 100_6021.JPG 100_6022.JPG 100_6023.JPG

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
Very cool. Both your lights look fantastic; thanks for posting the red one for us to see the difference, too. I've never seen one in real life. :)

Reactions: kerry4951

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
There is atleast one other larger version that I know of. Its shape is similar to the red one but there are 4 screw caps that hold the top on. The red one that I show in my pic and the larger one are Model RAR (small and large versions). Im still not sure if the amber one has a real model# or if it was an earlier un-named version.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.