cencom gold software

Status
Not open for further replies.

yohshua

Aug 31, 2013
NYC
so i have been looking around and cant seam to find the v5 of the gold software i have only found v4 but it dose not seam to work on win 10. so i hoping someone on here has a copy or link to it. thank you guys

yohshua

Aug 31, 2013
NYC
sorry
Any luck? I called them but they wont send me a copy. Had me call a local dealer who also did not have a copy of the CD
very late reply i was having trouble getting into my account. also i only tried once and they sent me a copy without hassle .
maybe try calling again and taking to someone else.

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
I got excited for a moment when I stumbled upon this thread. I need V5 as well for a last minute re-programming. Unfortunately, I got an error message too, just like ddiesel2007. I used winRAR. screen capture.jpg

dzik

Dec 22, 2016
Warsaw, Poland
The file is definitely corrupted. 4.2 installation file has around 4,5 MB, this one has 8,42 kB.
Come on guys, is it really so hard to repost the right file?

dzik

Dec 22, 2016
Warsaw, Poland
Like everyone else I have been hunting for this software version 5 . I was able to find a cd buried in my shop. By using it I was able to get my air horn button working (and this software works in windows 7 and 10) unlike version 4.2 for xp... Anyway, here is a download I created
https://mega.nz/#!AFdFVZBb!VTEK1XBDngcjKhvN11P7ObNbK0p2JV7vaZEYQXuibgk

Thank you very much Parz1val!
I succesfully downloaded the file, installed it on my Windows 7 laptop and it works with my Cencom Gold!

Did you tried it on Windows 10?

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.