Cencom Red help

mfpd714

Jun 30, 2010
north east
Can anyone help me out here. I have a Cencom Red that I am trying to re program, does anyone have a wiring diagram for what wire goes to what switch or anything like that. I have been searching all over the internet and am unable to come up with anything. Some one else programed the unit for me and some of the switches are incorrect. I just got the program in the mail and am going to do it myself and fix a few things but I have no idea what wire goes to what switch

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
By red I assume you mean red label... that's how whelen designates GEN I units. I can't find anything for the first generation "red label" units on whelen's site. You'll have to e-mail or call them I guess.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.