Chevrolet Impala SoundOff tail flashers

r1ms12

May 21, 2010
NCR
Looks good. I highly recommend disconnecting the CHMSL/3rd brake light from the flashing circuit. When in flashing mode, you still want to be able to clearly signal to motorists behind you that you are activating your brakes.

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
On the civilian models they are all wired together!

I'mabeast

Apr 5, 2011
Massillon, Ohio
I would also get rid of the spoiler on the back as well, cause it's hard to see the emergency light's in the rear window with it. When you spend money on lights in the rear window and then have a spoiler on the back and can't see them well, or at all.....you just wasted money for nothing. Just saying, cause otherwise very nice set up. :D

psteele

May 20, 2010
43.864776 -71.635851
Fast LT1 said:
On the civilian models they are all wired together!

Mine weren't. Only the two lower brake lights and the two reverse lights flashed. But when I applied the brake the brake lights stopped flashing and the 3rd light came on. Same can be said for the reverse lights... when I put the car in reverse the lights came on as they should and stopped flashing.

LLS

May 23, 2010
NYC
Just hope he doesn't bump into Hugo Chavez. He may not like that made in the USA car!

rescate171

May 25, 2010
Caracas - Venezuela
LLS said:
Just hope he doesn't bump into Hugo Chavez. He may not like that made in the USA car!

Hugo Chav. is a insane president, he hate products made in the USA, but he love the US $$$ and millonarie style of life

More Venezuelans are U.S. friends and do not share the crazy Hugo Ch. ideas and pseudo communist project.

We like USA products and admire your country, Venezuela has always been an ally and friend of USA, until it appeared Hugo in 1999 :cry:

We hope that this situation will change soon.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.