Chevy police Tahoe Unity spot light

MPD 818

May 25, 2010
Murfreesboro TN
txff914 said:
Hey dose any body know where i can get the rubber black grommet that goes around the hole in the pillar when a police package Tahoe is ordered with a spot light from the factory? I called Chevy dealer they said they didn't have them.

Have you tried calling Unity? Thats who makes them.

EL1998P71

May 23, 2010
Sterling Heights Mich
I know we had a terrible time getting those kerr parts for the Michigan DNR Silverado trucks. I overheard they don't like selling them. But we did buy enough of them to change their mind. (50 trucks). I wonder if they now offer them for sale for anyone?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.