Chevy Traverse Lighbar install question

car54

May 24, 2010
michigan
Hopefully someon.e here has mounted a full size lightbar on a chevy traverse. I've looked around whelen, fedsig, code3 strap kits and haven't found a kit. Any ideas, photos of one mounted would be great. Thanks in advance.

car54

May 24, 2010
michigan
Thanks tcfd126, that should work even with a Federal Signal legend lightbar right? Looking at the instructions I don't see why not. Thanks again.

mdlighting

Jul 20, 2011
PG county,MD
I have mounted 7 light bars on our traverses at NASA the install is on here just search NASA security police I removed the factory roof rack and used the mounting hardware to secure the light bar to the roof using a flat mounting strap works great plus they look hella better without the rack on the roof also you will need to find a way to level the bar the traverse has a horrible roof line to mount light bars on

InstallDude

May 24, 2010
United States/Texas
We mounted a Tomar Scorpion,using the mounting kit for the Impala.Most lightbar companies have impala hook kits.This was a 2012 Traveres by the way.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W2CK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.