Chicago Land Emergency Vehicle Show

nbkj58

Sep 29, 2010
Indiana, USA
Nice show. Perfect weather. Showed up just as the CBS 2 chopper was leaving and the Flight for life was coming in. North Aurora FD did a good MVA demonstration.

ny04350

Aug 12, 2010
Hudson Valley, NY
The lights & siren show actually starts Friday evening at 6PM in North Aurora...From the Tinseltown Theaters to the North Aurora days site at Randall Rd.

A few members here will be displaying their cars on Fri and Sat. I will be there as well, as a guest chauffeur from the East Coast.

I'll post photo links after the weekend.

50theman

Feb 1, 2011
Virginia
ny04350 said:
Yes they are, I can put you in touch with the seller if you'd like...
Yes sir,

Please PM me the info, I know they are hard to ship. If he wants to part them out, I have several Vectors, I really just need the Traffic clearing light and all the domes to make mine look like his.

Thanks,

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.