SOLD Chicago PD Federal Signal Legend 45”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lux Ferous

Feb 24, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
Hi all,

For sale 1 Chicago PD Federal Signal Legend 45” all LED lightbar blue set up with serial interface module included no wire harness. The lenses and top covers were cleaned and polished with no cracks or chips with general signs of use. Everything has been fully tested and is in working order. Due to the size and weight of the lightbar I would prefer local pick up. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Serious offers, please! I'm asking $250 for the lightbar, if the price is too high or too low, please let me know, I am open for reasonable offers. I live in Schaumburg, Illinois in the Chicago land area. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_E8628.JPG
    IMG_E8628.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_E8629.JPG
    IMG_E8629.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 85

SWI712

Jan 14, 2020
Omaha, NE
I would be interested in the Legend for 200 and I pay shipping. Would need a power harness too if possible. Let me know what think. Thanks

Lux Ferous

Feb 24, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
I'm local and definitely interested if it's still available.
Please let me know when would you like to come over to take a look I also have some other lightbars available if you are interested. I also have Federal Signal Arjent SL in blue, Federal Signal Arjent SL in red/blue set up and Federal Signal Vista 8 strobe with LED combination red set up, equipped with halogen takedown and alley lights.

Aug 15, 2018
Indianapolis IN 46259
I got a few of this lightbars from a guy who was buying them from City of Chicago at auction but I can't confirm that this lightbar was bought at the City of Chicago auction.
I bought 28 skids from them in February of 2019. I have not seen them list anything since. Did you buy the light bars from a guy in Indy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.