CHP officer vs. German tourist

The only one that could possibly be off cue is the "German boy" comment. I don't even think that is bad. To me it seems that this yahoo knew he was in the wrong and was trying to cover his ass. It is funny how he was filming this but yet it seemed he did not want the trooper to know he was. I think he should have hit him upside the head with his night stick and then tazed him, bet he wouldn't speed after that. Just Kidding

That video was staged. The "officer" did not use proper stop techniques, especially by putting both his hands on the car's window ledge immediately upon making contact without first identifying the unknown driver. Also, he immediately went into a rant without excess provocation, and to top it off, he apparently didn't cite the driver either. If he was running 98 in a 70 like the chippy said he was doing, that's hard copy territory for any LEO, not withstanding professional favors.

This was fake stuff for entertainment purposes.

I agree, this seems staged.

JohnMarcson said:
I agree, this seems staged.

I thought it looked staged at first, but I wasnt sure how easy it was to have a CHiP (or any state trooper) stage a traffic stop just to get a laugh out of it. I would think they wouldnt do that.

EMS10EMT said:
I thought it looked staged at first, but I wasnt sure how easy it was to have a CHiP (or any state trooper) stage a traffic stop just to get a laugh out of it. I would think they wouldnt do that.

MAybe it wasn't a real trooper

So why did the CHP officer not ask for his International Drivers License? They are required here in the USA for any foreign visitor that is driving. Maybe it is staged or he just did not want to deal with the paper work.

Or the Trooper didn't want to deal with the hassle of an international driver, which is a pain in the neck. It did seem pretty fake to me thou.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381