Christmas themed lightbars/beacons

May 23, 2013
nc
where do you get code 3 green lenses/domes?

i have 3 excaliburs, and quite a few xl force 4 with independent rotators ied love to get green rotator filters for if i could

i wanna do 2 mini's with red/green in each and a oscilaser in middle but i dunno

i also have a fb3 with 5 flash mirror in clear with red filter ied like to add a green one to if anyone knows where to get it?

ford-dealer

Sep 2, 2010
San Antonio
This is My 2013 Addition to this thread.

ai147.photobucket.com_albums_r302_ford_dealer_Christmas8000_zps9fbc9b5a.jpg

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Mine archives of red/green I have or had.

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_9443.jpg

120v1.jpg

thumber4.jpg

xxz.jpg

xmas.jpg

May 23, 2013
nc
anyone have any green bulbs for a twinsonic? i finally got a 12x and its my first ever twin

and since where on the candy cane theme also it will see fit i think

not a bad little light i dont think

oh, and how do you guys clean the reflectors in these lights? i tried glass cleaner and couldn't get it to do anything, there not as "shiny" as they used to be

wfdstation42

May 23, 2010
USA/FL
Had this Code 3 SD bar for a while sitting on a shelf. It saw a hard life, dome has a crack on top, a couple spider cracks, scratches, etc. I polished the dome best I could. I had a couple clear bulbs laying around that didn't match anything or each other so I gave them the green treatment and installed them with a couple red bulbs.

ai196.photobucket.com_albums_aa13_wfdstation42_elightbars_IMG_20131224_215349_zps8aefa580.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.