Chrome bar / light roof mounts

Abacus

May 24, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hi

Just asking for the correct name or description of the roof bar mounts that you would put twin rotators / lollypops / speakers. etc

Hope I explained myself !

Abacus

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana
Crossbar or a Visibar

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Federal Signal made the VisiBar, upon which you could mount a pair of beacons, siren, flashers, etc.

Dietz/SignalStat/Yankee made a similar bar and it was simply called "Light Bar".

Sireno make the Action Bar and Double Action Bar (two bars joined together by the mounting feet).

Unity made a bar similar to the Double Action Bar except the individual bars were tubular instead of square.

I guess all of them were generically called a light bar.

As for the mounting feet to connect the bar to the vehicle, all manufacturers made mounting feet, some clamped onto the vehicle's rain gutters, some used tension straps, some were bolted directly to the roof.

Hope this helps.

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
FedSig makes a hook-mount bar that you can mount just about anything on.

They also sell LED and strobe beacons which say in the hook-mount section of the "product literature" PDF "If desired, choose roof mounting bar" and it's available in 46, 54, and 65 inches.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.