Chrysler 300 Cobra interior bar

NERT11

Jul 3, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Just wondering if anybody has any experience working on Chrysler 300's. Would a cobra interior bar designed for a charger fit the matching year Chrysler 300?

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Just wondering if anybody has any experience working on Chrysler 300's. Would a cobra interior bar designed for a charger fit the matching year Chrysler 300?
It would be helpful to know the model year, since there are several generations/designs of the Chrysler 300.

With any vehicle-specific ILB, they generally don't fit on other vehicles unless you modify the brackets &/or flashback shield for the amount clearance and slope of the windshield

NERT11

Jul 3, 2012
Ontario, Canada
2012 is the year. I know some vehicles share similar properties, such as the new dart and 200, sierra and Silverado's and such. I know the 300 and charger are on the same chassis, however the design of the vehicle varies quite a bit

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
Any internal lightbar designed for the Charger will work in the 300. I installed a FedSig ILS in a 2012 300c a couple years ago. Fit and finish was perfect.

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
I asked this quite a while ago and was unable to get any answers, but I believe that's because the car was too new at the time and not many cared to play with the 300.  I ended up resorting to a simple dual head LED dash light up against the headliner just to the passenger side of the rearview mirror.  Got lots of comments thinking it was an 'unmarked secret service car.' lol Kept the overall install minimal but effective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZN4kZ6peM

NERT11

Jul 3, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I just looked in the car and can only imagine that it would be a disaster to try to take apart to run wiring. How did you mount the dual up in the headliner area. I'm a little shy put a hole in anything on my new car

I guess I shouldn't say it would be a disaster, but it is certainly put together much tighter than my f150 was

slash9dotnet

Feb 2, 2012
Conneaut, Ohio
I just looked in the car and can only imagine that it would be a disaster to try to take apart to run wiring. How did you mount the dual up in the headliner area. I'm a little shy put a hole in anything on my new car

I guess I shouldn't say it would be a disaster, but it is certainly put together much tighter than my f150 was
It actually wasn't too terrible mounting the switches where I did. You have to remove the shift knob, pry up around the plate that mounts around the shifter (a couple electrical connections under there, by the way), slide that off and then remove two screws and pull out that center cubby area.

I removed the original suction cup bracket that came with my Strobes N More D12 dash light and used a modified 'coat hanger' mounting method that I discovered on here...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.