Wanted Clear, Red or Blue Centurion Domes and/or filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I am looking to turn the bar pictured below all red or red/blue by changing the outer domes (and adding filters to the rotators if needed). Again, I don't care if this is accomplished with clear domes and filters or solid domes.

Attachments

• cent.jpg
    cent.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 3

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
I am looking to turn the bar pictured below all red or red/blue by changing the outer domes (and adding filters to the rotators if needed). Again, I don't care if this is accomplished with clear domes and filters or solid domes.
I might have a complete bar at the warehouse. I don't remember any of my guys selling it and it was a trade-in from a municipal customer w/ little-to-no hours on it. If this helps... I would have to see what we gave them towards their new unit, If you cover that trade-in value, it's yours!

Attachments

• 20190706_202251 (2).jpg
    20190706_202251 (2).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 10

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I might have a complete bar at the warehouse. I don't remember any of my guys selling it and it was a trade-in from a municipal customer w/ little-to-no hours on it. If this helps... I would have to see what we gave them towards their new unit, If you cover that trade-in value, it's yours!
That would be great, let me know.

Reactions: Dave F
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helmi

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.