Code 3 21TR Series

Kevin K.

May 23, 2010
Northampton County, PA, USA
http://www.code3pse.com/pdf/21tr-pr.pdf

Code 3 PSE is unveiling the 21TR and 21TR Plus lightbars. This update to the 2100 Series utilizes their new Torus LED modules, the same modules found in the Frontier mini-bar. It appears that the corners use six diodes per module, and there are 3-diode and 4-diode modules for the front and rear. The 21TR is a standard lightbar, and the 21TR Plus is a full-featured product that includes a central controller and other customized options.

A nice upgrade to their entry-level lightbar. Also, Code 3 will be offering dual-color versions of the Defender and the RX 2700CC in 2011.

cory y

May 21, 2010
finally a 2100 series that i like... the 21TRplus will be pretty damn bright

the frontiers are really nice bars

cory y

May 21, 2010
Ok so my local C3 Rep just stopped by the shop and showed off the bar, and let me tell you its a BAD ASS bar.

he showed the plus version of the bar (a less than $200 upgrade) the bar is a perfect competitor to the justice

May 25, 2010
Quincy, Illinois
cory y said:
Ok so my local C3 Rep just stopped by the shop and showed off the bar, and let me tell you its a BAD ASS bar.

he showed the plus version of the bar (a less than $200 upgrade) the bar is a perfect competitor to the justice

So you can get it for $1000.00.

cory y

May 21, 2010
They arnt bad, I would say that they are on bar with the mr8s. However the new led takedowns on the 2700 is freaking insane. I don't know if they can fit in the 2100 lowers

Also the uv resistand flat tops are black and they look awesome

cory y

May 21, 2010
The bar I had in the shop had the center mounted tds and there was a ton of room to actually put a third and maybe even a fourth td. But even with just 2 I would say they were comparable with the small mr8s

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.