SOLD Code 3 Dash Laser Lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchinff32

Sep 22, 2010
Leesburg, FL
Sorry for not responding sooner, yes the clear domes are available. I will get the total with shipping on Monday and let you know the total. I also came across 4 black covers if interested, $3 each.

Thanks!

Acethe4th

Nov 1, 2023
Fort Wayne, IN
(2) Clear #T01553
(2) Red #T01555
(3) Amber #T01554

These are new, Price is $20 each or $100 all plus shipping.View attachment 245325View attachment 245323
Do you still have at least 1 amber lens for dashlaser available yet? I will buy it and if you happened to have a clear one and a black cover I would be interested in those as well but most definitely the amber lens. Msg me please if you do or don't have any remaining thnx!

patchinff32

Sep 22, 2010
Leesburg, FL
Do you still have at least 1 amber lens for dashlaser available yet? I will buy it and if you happened to have a clear one and a black cover I would be interested in those as well but most definitely the amber lens. Msg me please if you do or don't have any remaining thnx!
Have 2 Red and 3 Amber. I will check tomorrow night to see if I have a Black Cover, Thank You!

Reactions: Acethe4th

Acethe4th

Nov 1, 2023
Fort Wayne, IN
And are these the whole lens or a snap on color cover? If it's the whole lens and you have no more clear I would like to purchase the whole color lens if that is what these are, 1 red 2 amber and if you have a black cover great if not that's fine also. I am new to this site so you may have to walk me through the purchase steps you can email me and make arrangements with you. Thnx!

Acethe4th

Nov 1, 2023
Fort Wayne, IN
I'll take all 5 of them and if you got any black covers for $80 and $3 for each black cover you got. Plus shipping and handling?

Acethe4th

Nov 1, 2023
Fort Wayne, IN
Will you take $80 for the 2 red and the 3 amber lenses 5 total? If so tell me how to purchase them on here or do you have them listed on eBay? Or what do I need to do to pay you for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.