SOLD Code 3 Dash Laser Multi Flash Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one Dash Laser left. It is a clear dome that uses shields over the clear for color. I have a red shield and I think a blue one also. It is NOS dealer display. No box. It is also a slower speed one. (I know because when I was selling a bunch, I had someone asked what speed they were. I compared all of them and this is a slow speed one! I actually have the vid! lol) I would sell that with the shields and mirror for $140. Let me know what you think..
Joe

Reactions: qball
I have one Dash Laser left. It is a clear dome that uses shields over the clear for color. I have a red shield and I think a blue one also. It is NOS dealer display. No box. It is also a slower speed one. (I know because when I was selling a bunch, I had someone asked what speed they were. I compared all of them and this is a slow speed one! I actually have the vid! lol) I would sell that with the shields and mirror for $140.Including US shipping. I also have 4 of the NOS Dash Laser Mirrors left for $40 each including US shipping. Let me know!
Joe

So just to be sure, I have included a picture of the light, the blue shield (I'll include the red shield also since I have no use of it) and the mirror. The Dash Laser is a dealer display, so it has no original box nor dash mounting bracket. This is $140 includes shipping. I take PayPal: jmarico1@rochester.rr.com
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,
Joe

Attachments

• DSCN1345.JPG
    DSCN1345.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.