Code 3 Defender TriCore Modules! RED and maybe amber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
So basically I have a brand new Defender TriCore lightbar that is mostly blue, with a few red and amber modules. I'd like to use it for a new PD build since I can give it to them for a great price since it's new. I'd like to see if anyone has a few red modules available for sell, or trade them for blue modules, so that I can make the lightbar either half red/half blue, or half red/half blue/with amber in the rear 4 modules. I would need 3-7 red modules depending on what I do with the rear.

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
How much is a used module worth for these bars? Maybe its worth attempting to part it out.

My remaining one is split red and blue with 2 amber modules to the rear w/ LED TD and ally.

Open to offers

Last edited by a moderator:

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
How much is a used module worth for these bars? Maybe its worth attempting to part it out.

My remaining one is split red and blue with 2 amber modules to the rear w/ LED TD and ally.

Open to offers
I really have no idea what these bars are worth used, what any modules are worth, etc.

I've seen one guy on ebay who sold no reserve 99cent starting bids for random modules he had laying around and they've sold from anywhere from 99cents all the way up to $40-50 depending on the bidders. He had ridiculous shipping charges and was a complete jack*** when it came to communication and combining shipping though, plus I didn't need them for this project back then.

I'd be interested in purchasing several red modules off of you depending on what you think you'd want for them, and I may even be interested in buying extras too depending on price. What would you consider for the entire bar?

Just to give you an idea here, I got these brand new loaded bars for roughly $300 each shipped, so I'm not looking to spend $300 in modules to make a complete bar. But feel free to PM me and maybe we can work something out whether it be a few modules, a lot of modules, or the entire bar. Thanks a lot! John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.