Code 3 Dual Essex Problem

jprleedy4680

Jan 27, 2011
N. Michigan
My dash light (purchased in December 2011) has developed a snag. The lightheads operate at full intensity, but they have come out of sync with each other (they flash alternate/simultaneous/split/California like they should, but the patterns do not match).

This problem cropped up tonight; it has worked flawlessly until now. I checked power and grounds and they seemed proper and secure. It is connected into level two of a Code 3 H2 Covert Siren/Controller along with my grille lights.

No other lights, siren or controller have any issues.

I plan to contact the local dealer I purchased it from this Tuesday for warranty service and/or replacement.

My questions are:

A) Is this a known issue with the product, and has anybody had a similar problem with this or any other product?

B) Any potential diagnosis?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.