PA
Interesting color pattern.

Would make a unique display bar.

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
kitn1mcc said:
the XL is nice

the Edge is not truly correct it was a double flash bar

The lenses aren't correct either; I used 9M ones as trying to find "thick" optic lenses....especially green endcaps (for example)...is probably almost impossible.

The XL turned out great! Just think, it was in a barn under a tarp on some backroad in northern Ohio lol

kitn1mcc

May 24, 2010
Old lyme ct
ChargerLighting said:
The lenses aren't correct either; I used 9M ones as trying to find "thick" optic lenses....especially green endcaps (for example)...is probably almost impossible.
The XL turned out great! Just think, it was in a barn under a tarp on some backroad in northern Ohio lol

i can over look the lenses on the Edge . they had the old school split endcaps witch were garbage

Jesse Volanti

Sep 27, 2011
USA California
I always liked Code 3 Inc. For there rotating lightbars but the sad thing is this bar is discontinued

So I look forward in the future to get myself a code 3 xl 9000 and Force 4. But until then I will envy yours and anyone else that owns these bars. Thank you for sharing your collection.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
I'm workin on a model of the ghostbusters ecto 1A car, have been finding so many different pics of the XL rotator filter wise that its driving me nuts.

Instructions say u can make it either the ecto 1 or 1a, but they only give you parts for the 1A (what the hell)

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
Funny part is that that bar is not NY compliant with the red. The original car was mostly minus the Solar Ray they had up front. The bars were though...all blue. Nice light. I have seen your You Tube videos many times.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.