Code 3 Introduces the Par36 Swivel

C3Kurt

May 27, 2010
St. Louis, MO
The Code 3 Par36 Swivel light was introduced today.

A few key benefits/features:

-Meets California T13 Requirements

-Rust Resistant U-Bracket and heavy, duty black rubber outer housing are designed for outdoor use

-Synchronous capability with other Code 3 XT Series lights

-26 Flash Patterns

-Red LEDs with red lens, Blue LEDs with blue lens standard (other options available with minimum order)

-Shock Resistant

More information can be found at http://www.code3pse.com/productdtl.jsp?grp=cd3&familyid=18&id=454

C3Kurt

Stendec

May 21, 2010
Dude, tell me I can get a magnetic mount and plug. I'll finally have my LED CopLite

No amber? :cry:

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
I like it!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Am I missing something.....? Par 36 LED light head in a swivel housing... that's not a new product...it's a par 36 in a swivle housing.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
it so amazing it does nothing

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
JohnMarcson said:
Am I missing something.....? Par 36 LED light head in a swivel housing... that's not a new product...it's a par 36 in a swivle housing.

I was going to say the exact same thing, but wanted someone else to say it first. :|

Welcome to 3+ years ago, (thiking \/\/ par36). :?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.