Code 3 LP6100

WPD8908

May 21, 2010
NW Ohio
My new plug came for my LP6100 today, But I think its a little small in the gauge dept. this is an older style mini bar, but the cord they sent is an 18 gauge w/plug. Im thinking this is way to small for running this bar

EL1998P71

May 23, 2010
Sterling Heights Mich
WPD8908 said:
My new plug came for my LP6100 today, But I think its a little small in the gauge dept. this is an older style mini bar, but the cord they sent is an 18 gauge w/plug. Im thinking this is way to small for running this bar
Looks like they sent you the LED cord, You can use that cord, but probably only for 2-3 mins or until you smell the plastic getting warm.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.