CODE 3 OR knockoff

Jul 13, 2010
Lehigh Valley, Pa
Need some help identifying these light heads. I took them out of an Excalibur that i got on the bay. They have a self contained flasher but only 2 patterns with a steady burn. I dont see any code 3 markings on them. What do you think they are.

imagebk.jpeg

imageft.jpeg

Jul 13, 2010
Lehigh Valley, Pa
Thats what I thought as well but I dont see any code 3 markings on them and I highly doubt a company like that wouldn't at least put a sticker with their name on it

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
They look just like the optix I removed recently. The only markings on those were numbers.

Jul 13, 2010
Lehigh Valley, Pa
thanks for the replies i guess i could call this a good score then i have 4 of em going in the for sale section

smsales

May 21, 2010
West Michigan
Like stated earlier, MOST of the leds in the bars not designed for other use don't have markings on them. I would say from the pictures you posted they are actual Code 3.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@thebluesignal

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.