Code 3 Prizm II heads in a Liberty?

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
So I got a Code 3 RX2700 off a member on here for a decent price, FedEx used it as a ping pong ball and every lower lense is severely cracked. I did a little looking at an MX7k i have and well lets just say I cant fit the heads in a MK7k lower so I was wondering what you all think about putting them in a Liberty. Just not sure if they will fit in a libby or not. Looking for ideas to get this going.

Last edited by a moderator:

SNOW SYSTEMS

Sep 26, 2010
Illinois
MEVS06 said:
So I got a Code 3 RX2700 off a member on here for a decent price, FedEx used it as a ping pong ball and every lower lense is severely cracked. I did a little looking at an MX7k i have and well lets just say I cant fit the heads in a MK7k lower so I was wondering what you all think about putting them in a Liberty. Just not sure if they will fit in a libby or not. Looking for ideas to get this going.

My guess is no. The lower mx housing is bigger than a liberty.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.