Code 3 PSE Triumph Lightbar

JohnFireFan

Jan 29, 2012
Louisiana
Benefits

• 2 levels of state-of-the-art Siris LED technology provides 360 degree of uninterrupted lighting. When your fleet has a strong need to be "seen", this lightbar does the job.
  • Modern curves that match modern vehicle lines make this a solid and attractive addition to any police vehicle!
  • Center section provides an additional row of lights on both the front and rear of the lightbar -- up to 3 levels of light possible! This section can also be used for a combination of products:  massive takedowns, a traffic emitter or 100 watt speaker
  • Have white light in the bottom corner and alley positions for maximum intersection protection while still maintaining emergency warning colors above
  • Black under-molded top lens prevents UV degradation - keeps interior components cooler as well

Design Features

• Full featured and customizable lightbar with 9-Up Siris LEDlightheads
  • Code 3's most flexibile lightbar for setting up your lighting system
  • Red or Blue top colored lens easily identify you as a police vehicle and bottom clear lens for takedown and alley lights. Clear top lenses also available
  • Central controller driven lightheads or independent flashinglightheads
  • Red, Blue, Amber, or White LEDs
  • Dimming Mode
  • 2 levels of 360 degree light, even on the ends of the lightbar, 3 levels possible in center section, both front and rear
  • Traffic advisor in rear either stand-alone or doubled up providing two levels of warning

The most capable and modern 2-Level lightbar ever!

General Specifications
  • Maximum Height: 4.57" (116 mm)
  • Minimum Height: 3.9" (99 mm)
  • 12 Volt
  • Lengths: 47"
  • 5-Year LED Warranty
  • Meets all applicable SAE, NFPA, and California Title 13 specifications when properly configured
B-Y-O Lightbar Models

TRI47SCC

awww.code3pse.com_public_images_models_lightbars_TRI47SCC.jpg 

TRI47SIF

awww.code3pse.com_public_images_models_lightbars_TRI47SIF.jpg 

TRI47ACC

awww.code3pse.com_public_images_models_lightbars_TRI47ACC.jpg 

TRI47AIF

awww.code3pse.com_public_images_models_lightbars_TRI47AIF.jpg

To download the literature listed below, simply "click" the title. A new window will open with the requested literature in PDF format. You may print this file directly and/or save it on your system.

Sales Literature
awww.code3pse.com_public_images_pdf_icon.jpgTriumph as shown in our catalog

awww.code3pse.com_public_images_pdf_icon.jpgTriumph Sell Sheet

awww.code3pse.com_public_images_pdf_icon.jpgTriumph Sell Sheet - International

Pricing
awww.code3pse.com_public_images_pdf_icon.jpgTriumph Price List

Product Installation Manual
awww.code3pse.com_public_images_pdf_icon.jpgTriumph Installation Guide

The above files are in PDF format. In order to download, view, and print, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed,click here to download a FREE copy.

LINK TO WEBSITE: http://www.code3pse.com/products/product_info/Police/Lightbars/C_COR#

SOMETHING NEW TO HATE FROM CODE 3 AGAIN!

Code 3 Triumph.jpg

Reactions: Core Public Safety

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I've been drinking all day... i think its starting to grow on me... 

Reactions: Hoff

bluestinger90

Jun 5, 2010
BC / California
:hopeless:

With the way they are going, it won't be long till Code 3 is out of business. 
Have they technically not gone out of business since their purchase by ECCO group?

I'm sure this bar looks decent in person.

code3 needs to hire more talented folks to do their media and photography. Their 2015 catalogs are offensively bad, and no one at code3 has heard of a photo resolution above 640x480.

Reactions: Doug
Apr 28, 2013
New York/Mass
Fixed a few words for you.

Have they technically not gone out of business since their purchase by ECCO group?

I'm sure this bar looks decent  even uglier in person.

code3 needs to hire more talented folks to do their media and photography.  Research and development. Their 2015 catalogs  products are offensively bad, and no one at code3 has heard of a photo resolution above 640x480.

Reactions: Core Public Safety

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
I find it interesting that they reference a "traffic advisor" and not an ArrowStik (their brand of directional arrow.) Also, I believe that Whelen has trademarked the term Traffic Advisor.

Reference

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
Code 3 continues to be a company that makes one wonder justs what is going on inside the walls at the St. Louis headquarters. I'm not sure if they are throwing darts at a wall of bad ideals or have a wigi board but, I hope they can turn it around with the new owners. I like for all lighting companies to come up with diffent ideals because it helps us get better products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rwo978

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.