Code 3 Remote Siren Fiber Optic Cable Help Needed

J. Duke

May 25, 2010
Texas
I have this Code 3 Micro Com sitting in my shop. Appears to be complete minus the cable that connects the control head to the brain. I contacted Code 3 for help and they said the fiber optic cable that I need is no longer made or available. All he had was a part number s96780.

Does anyone know any more info on this and where abouts I can get one?

[Broken External Image]:http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x222/fireslayer46/Lights and Sirens/IMG_2463.jpg

Could you post a couple of close-up photos of the connector for the optical fiber, both on the control head and on the amplifier?

shues said:
Could you post a couple of close-up photos of the connector for the optical fiber, both on the control head and on the amplifier?

We had one of these in an ambulance years ago, the cable didnt have ends, it simply slipped into the couplings on the back of the amp & the control head and was tightened with the collars shown in the photos.

If anyone comes up cables, I could use one too.... I acquired our control head & both amps during a "closet cleaning" but the cable was missing...... I'd really love to put it back in service, the dual tones really moved traffic!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381