Code 3 RLS complete unit - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Code 3 RLS complete unit

For sale is one complete Code 3 RLS siren/light controller unit. The package includes the remote mount control head, cat5 cable which goes from head to brain, and the brain box. As noted in the pic I have electrical tape over the arrow display, however it will be removed prior to shipment. This is the rotary knob version; features wail yelp hi-lo airhorn and RRB. Slide switch is missing the plastic knob however does not affect function. Labels shown on head will not be included unfortunately. Brain box has all plugs needed for operation. I do not have bail brackets for the control head or the brain. Also not included is a mic or speaker. Otherwise she's currently installed so completely functional and ready to roll when it hits your doorstep. Price is shipped and firm. No trades

Item are tested and working however sold as is where is, with no returns. Items are shipped USPS flat rate priority with tracking info. By buying my item you agree to the terms listed herein.

List Date: 4/4/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Code 3 RLS complete unit
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

astaticimages.panjo.com_browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_f3439775_3105_454f_9794_4c0ae23cabfc.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.