Code 3 RX2700 modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlotorowicz

May 19, 2015
Fontana, Ca
I recently purchased a 58" Code 3 RX2700 lightbar, I am looking for some additional led modules for it. I need amber and red modules both flashing & steady. I am also looking for either led or halogen takedowns and alley lights. I can also use replacement clear top covers. 1 more item I would like to raise the entire lightbar up to at least 4"above the roof of the vehicle to allow space for a Opticom unit to be mounted under th e lightbar, any suggestions on how I can do it and still look good?

Please email to: zlotorowicz@yahoo.com if you can help me. Thanks

zlotorowicz

May 19, 2015
Fontana, Ca
Shawn L,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner as I was out of town.

I am definately interested in any amber modules that you may have as i need enough to fill an entire 58" RX2700 including the corners. Can you email me with the details. Thanks,

Len Z

zlotorowicz

May 19, 2015
Fontana, Ca
ToyotaFan,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner as I was out of town.

I am definately interested in the clear top covers. Can you please email me with the details of what you have. Thanks, Len Z

zlotorowicz

May 19, 2015
Fontana, Ca
Toyotafan,

Hi Tim,

Sorry for the delay, between myself and my wife we have been spending a lot of time at doctors offices for the last 5-6 days. Anyhow, yes I am still interested in getting some more red and amber tops covers for my Code 3 RX2700 Lightbar.

But, due to all of the recent unexpected doctors appointments, I have no choice but to put it off for at least 2-3 weeks. As I said, we have had a number of high doctors co-pays to take care of and it kind of messed up the budget. So if you can hang in ether for a little longer, I will figure out what I need exactly.

Thanks,

Len Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.