Code 3 Slick stik

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
University of Central Missouri campus police dept in Warrensburg, MO (not the city police Dept) had one in the back of an unmarked Jeep back in the late 1990s. You may try calling them?

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
University of Central Missouri campus police dept in Warrensburg, MO (not the city police Dept) had one in the back of an unmarked Jeep back in the late 1990s. You may try calling them?
I am waiting to hear back from MtnMan as he may have one. Otherwise I will check. Thank you for the potential lead.

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
That looks just like the ones I used to see on the back deck
of the Boston PD cars. I used to visit my family in the
Old North End and thought to myself....What the hell is that ?

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.