Code 3 supervisor flex

Stephen S

Mar 19, 2016
Houston TX
Anyone have any experience with the Code 3 supervisor Flex interior bar? What's your thoughts on it? Is it worth me spending the money over other (cheaper) brands?

Oct 20, 2010
Rehoboth, MA
Full disclosure: I'm a Code3 distributor. That being said, I'm not a fan of all the product Code3 has to offer, however the SV Flex is the best out right now IMO. I have installed 30 or 40, and personally use one on a daily basis as a call firefighter. It fits against the glass perfect, is fully adjustable, has minimal flashback, is rugged, and if you get a new vehicle you can just adjust it or use different brackets . My second choice from experience would be the SoundOff NForce. If you go with a cheap windshield bar and use it frequently, you will regret cutting the costs in that location.

Reactions: Stephen S

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.