code3 arrowstick 10 lamp controler

denko3

Jul 31, 2010
SLOVENIA,EUROPE
hey guys!

can someone please tell me or have some wiring manual if i can wire MX internal 10 lamp arrowstick on basic controler which is for 8 lamp control?

or is the controler for 10 lamp other special?

Shawn L

May 21, 2010
Corbett, Oregon
some of the 10 lamps just paired the outside 2 lamps, typically the end (outside) lamps would be a single wire with 1 bulb each, but I have seen the 10 lamps that have the arrow and second in lamp wired to the same curcit

denko3

Jul 31, 2010
SLOVENIA,EUROPE
i am just scared that i won't burn out the controler because of too much input load.

what would you do....what do you think?

Shawn L said:
some of the 10 lamps just paired the outside 2 lamps, typically the end (outside) lamps would be a single wire with 1 bulb each, but I have seen the 10 lamps that have the arrow and second in lamp wired to the same curcit

Shawn L

May 21, 2010
Corbett, Oregon
each other out put can handle 2 lamps on at the same time , I highly doubt that the end circuit components are different . I have wired a 10 lamp internal to a standard 8 outlet as described. ran it for years with no issues

denko3

Jul 31, 2010
SLOVENIA,EUROPE
aha ok Shawn so you say it won't be any problem if i wire 10 lamp internal Mx arrowstick on basic or delux code3 controler?

Shawn L said:
each other out put can handle 2 lamps on at the same time , I highly doubt that the end circuit components are different . I have wired a 10 lamp internal to a standard 8 outlet as described. ran it for years with no issues

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.