Code3 supervisor install manual need help

jayzce

Jun 1, 2010
Philippines/Manila
Need the install manual or how to wire it up since i don't have the install manual here with me when my friend shipped it. I wanted to hook it up and change patterns and or properly wire it up.

Any link on where to get the exact manual or specific manual for the model Code3 Supervisor TL SV333EN07 would be really helpful.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Large black to neg. All other wires should light up light heads individually. there should also be 2 wires, one for each halogen TD if equipped, and a wire for the fan if equipped.

As fas as changing patterns, you have to short 2 pins on the back of each lighthead. So, you have to take the bar apart. Patterns are changed per individual lighthead.

jayzce

Jun 1, 2010
Philippines/Manila
cutiger the specific expedition manual is not there.

rwo978 thanks for that info. yeah i checked the back on the lightheads and yes i see those two pin like contacts there i think thats the one to short in order for me to change the pattern per lighthead. if i change those pattern for each head will they still be in sync with one another? i'm afraid i might loose the rhythm of the scan pattern.

thanks for your reply and i also got a reply from Code3 regarding the specific manual for my supervisor.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
very few of code 3 items sync. you could set each module to steady burn and flash each off an LED flasher if you really wanted a sync'd pattern. Otherwise, you're stuck with 'random'

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.