console for a '07 ram?

frfighter15

May 24, 2010
Waukesha, WI
Anyone put a console in a 2007 dodge ram 1500? Looking for pics or install options. Thinking about the idea but just want to see what it would look like and the options I have.

Thanks everyone

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
frfighter15 said:
Anyone put a console in a 2007 dodge ram 1500? Looking for pics or install options. Thinking about the idea but just want to see what it would look like and the options I have.

Thanks everyone

Do u have a bench seat or a center console in your truck?

While havis makes a lot of vehicle-specific consoles for dodge, they don't make a specific one for 07-era rams (I think they only started making ram-specific consoles last year with the introduction of the ram police package). I do know, however, that they make a 07 Durango console, so if you have a similar center console that might be worth looking into, or (of if u have a bench seat) there are a bunch of "generic" size consoles that you can mount to the floor & possibly Integrate into the dash (although it would req. some work on your end to tweak it)

I don't believe that jotto or Troy make any ram-specific consoles either. You'd probably only be able to go with them if you had a bench seat and had room for a standard/generic floor console

frfighter15

May 24, 2010
Waukesha, WI
I have the bench seat

pdk9 said:
Do u have a bench seat or a center console in your truck?

While havis makes a lot of vehicle-specific consoles for dodge, they don't make a specific one for 07-era rams (I think they only started making ram-specific consoles last year with the introduction of the ram police package). I do know, however, that they make a 07 Durango console, so if you have a similar center console that might be worth looking into, or (of if u have a bench seat) there are a bunch of "generic" size consoles that you can mount to the floor & possibly Integrate into the dash (although it would req. some work on your end to tweak it)

I don't believe that jotto or Troy make any ram-specific consoles either. You'd probably only be able to go with them if you had a bench seat and had room for a standard/generic floor console

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W2CK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.