Nov 2, 2011
NJ
so hes selling the PHOTO of the car? :weird:

Reno911

Sep 15, 2012
Southern Oregon
Storm4200 said:
so hes selling the PHOTO of the car? :weird:

His photo, he can sell them. Darryl is a nice guy. If you see how many he has on eBay, you can tell people are buying them. I bought the photo of the Reno PD Gran Fury as its my exact car. Neater to have a tangible photo.

What's so wrong about selling a photo?

If anyone finds identical lights, let 28hopup know, he's looking for some for his SMPV CHP mustang.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Reno911 said:
His photo, he can sell them. Darryl is a nice guy. If you see how many he has on eBay, you can tell people are buying them. I bought the photo of the Reno PD Gran Fury as its my exact car. Neater to have a tangible photo.

What's so wrong about selling a photo?

If anyone finds identical lights, let 28hopup know, he's looking for some for his SMPV CHP mustang.

Enough people sell photos that ebay has categories for it....

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
fedsig7 said:
Never knew CHP tested the square shaped deck lights. Coplite?
Pretty cool.
Reno911 said:
They look like my set of CopLites mounted on CHP shop made brackets for LTD Crown Victorias of teh same era. I took out a pair of my Chp Crown Victoria brackets and tried it, yup they look identical ( The blue on the passenger side in the Mustang picture obviously has a shorter bracket but you get the idea). My lights are not for sale but the Lights can be purchased new here http://coplite.com/

I like the round par 46 dietz lights better.

$(KGrHqJHJDYFCC5idK9JBQpLVzZYcQ~~60_3.jpg

DSCN7183.JPG

DSCN7185.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Their website looks like it's coming straight from a 1988 catalog... Pure vintage. Even the cars are from the 90s... And you say there are still in business selling those "shoe lights" ?

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
TheGatekeeper said:
Their website looks like it's coming straight from a 1988 catalog... Pure vintage. Even the cars are from the 90s... And you say there are still in business selling those "shoe lights" ?
Yes, their website is a bit old fashioned, they saw no reason to change it for many years, but as you will notice they are in the works of upgrading it as you will find some links under construction! Yes still in business and great people too!

Kevin K.

May 23, 2010
Northampton County, PA, USA
JennyCop said:
Yes, their website is a bit old fashioned, they saw no reason to change it for many years, but as you will notice they are in the works of upgrading it as you will find some links under construction!

Just so you know, those links under construction were there for at least six years.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfelchlia68

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.