Couple of Vintage NOS sirens recently acquired

Henry455

May 21, 2010
Houston, TX
The first on is a Artisan Penetrator (also branded as Fyr Fyter) 24PT75-100 24 volt siren. I have scanned the manual and there is a link in the Manual sticky of this section. The manual covers all model Penetrators including the rotary switch and push button models.

The second one is a somewhat obscure Federal VFS1W Firebolt 58 watt siren marketed to the volunteers of days past. I have also provided a link to this manual in the Manual sticky.

ArtisanPenetratora.jpg

ArtisanPenetratorb.jpg

ArtisanPenetratorcd.jpg

Federal Firebolt siren 1979.jpg

Federal VFS1W.jpg

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
Henry455 said:
The first on is a Artisan Penetrator (also branded as Fyr Fyter) 24PT75-100 24 volt siren. I have scanned the manual and there is a link in the Manual sticky of this section. The manual covers all model Penetrators including the rotary switch and push button models.

The second one is a somewhat obscure Federal VFS1W Firebolt 58 watt siren marketed to the volunteers of days past. I have also provided a link to this manual in the Manual sticky.

Obscure is an understatement on that Firebolt, Tim. Haven't seen one of those in many years. Of course at our age, we're getting obscure, too.

Glad you found a rotatry-switch Penetrator. Nice!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.