For Sale Custom Code 3 LED Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extremedetail

Apr 18, 2014
Alabama
Extremedetail submitted a new listing:

Custom Code 3 LED Bar - Hand built custom made

Up for sale is a custom made and built Code 3 lightbar featuring all NEW Whelen LED internals.

To the front: 4x Whelen Century TIR6 amber
Corners: 4x Whelen Century LIN6 amber
Rear: Whelen 500 Series TIR6 amber
Alley: Whelen LR11 Super LED's
Takedowns: Code 3 50 watt halogen w/ steady & wig-wag flasher
Flasher: Whelen Century LED flasher board

This bar also features low profile domes and restored mounting feet. The domes will show signs of use, there are 3 places where the domes have...

Read more about this listing...

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Please clarify this: Paypal: if paying by goods & services, I will only release shipment once the receipt of the item has been confirmed after shipping has been uploaded! This ensures I receive my money and will not get scammed through paypal! Again, if you send payment via paypal goods & services, after shipping information has been uploaded, you are to confirm receipt of the item after shipping information has been uploaded! Otherwise a refund will be sent and you will not get the item! Confirmation needs to take place the same day payment is sent in order to prevent delays of your item being mailed out to you. You will have 24 hours to confirm receipt of the item before a refund will be issued.

If you are asking to verify to paypal that they have the item after you give them a tracking number...before you even tender it to the shipper, that is not going to fly here.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Please clarify this: Paypal: if paying by goods & services, I will only release shipment once the receipt of the item has been confirmed after shipping has been uploaded! This ensures I receive my money and will not get scammed through paypal! Again, if you send payment via paypal goods & services, after shipping information has been uploaded, you are to confirm receipt of the item after shipping information has been uploaded! Otherwise a refund will be sent and you will not get the item! Confirmation needs to take place the same day payment is sent in order to prevent delays of your item being mailed out to you. You will have 24 hours to confirm receipt of the item before a refund will be issued.

If you are asking to verify to paypal that they have the item after you give them a tracking number...before you even tender it to the shipper, that is not going to fly here.

Just a heads up Tony, he has a post on transaction as a negative and a scammer in case you haven't seen it :)

Reactions: Tony P

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA

Can you please enlighten me as to what you are talking about?

How about you answer my previous question, quoted above...

Extremedetail

Apr 18, 2014
Alabama
If you are going to sit here an accuse me of something, and make derogatory comments and suggestive context, then you answer my question. If you're going to act like an asshat, then I don't want to be a part of a site that not even its moderators can be professional, nor its supporters. And if you habe something to say, don't be a keyboard warrior, just say it! So, apparently I have a negative transaction on here? Because I this is the first time since I created my profile that I have posted something for sale, and I haven't bought anything from anyone on here, so I am confused as to where this "Just a heads up Tony, he has a post on transaction as a negative and a scammer in case you haven't seen it" bs is coming from. And "can you smell that?" Smell what? That Im tired of getting scammed and having my fucking money and items stolen from dick bag liars scammers, so I try to ensure I get my money before I send out my items that cost me money? That I get tired of people making false claims with PayPal saying their items arrived broken so they can try to keep the item and get their money back? Well, excuse the fuck out of me for trying to protect my assests; So, if this isn't "going to fly on here", then how about you just go ahead and delete my account? Problem solved. This community is a joke anyway, full of wackers and wannabe's, and anyone that has any kind of moderation title thinks their dick drags the ground when they walk. So, take this entire short story and use it as your "explenation" that you so desperately seek, and then, you and your moronic, paying supporters (paying for a site like this is fucking stupid), can go diddle each other in the back of your truck.

Delete my account, I wouldn't even piss on anyone from this site if they were on fire.....

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Delete my account, I wouldn't even piss on anyone from this site if they were on fire.....
I have attached a link to the rules for you that you agreed to upon creating an account, with a select excerpt for you. https://elightbars.org/forums/help/terms/

General Forum Rules and Stipulations
-
eLightbars does not delete user accounts or their content upon member request. Your contributions to this site are the property of this site. Registration to this site is free, new members find and join our community without any invitation. If the site does not appeal to you, you are expected to abandon it and never visit it again instead of insisting for a membership removal.

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
If you are going to sit here an accuse me of something, and make derogatory comments and suggestive context, then you answer my question. If you're going to act like an asshat, then I don't want to be a part of a site that not even its moderators can be professional, nor its supporters. And if you habe something to say, don't be a keyboard warrior, just say it! So, apparently I have a negative transaction on here? Because I this is the first time since I created my profile that I have posted something for sale, and I haven't bought anything from anyone on here, so I am confused as to where this "Just a heads up Tony, he has a post on transaction as a negative and a scammer in case you haven't seen it" bs is coming from. And "can you smell that?" Smell what? That Im tired of getting scammed and having my fucking money and items stolen from dick bag liars scammers, so I try to ensure I get my money before I send out my items that cost me money? That I get tired of people making false claims with PayPal saying their items arrived broken so they can try to keep the item and get their money back? Well, excuse the fuck out of me for trying to protect my assests; So, if this isn't "going to fly on here", then how about you just go ahead and delete my account? Problem solved. This community is a joke anyway, full of wackers and wannabe's, and anyone that has any kind of moderation title thinks their dick drags the ground when they walk. So, take this entire short story and use it as your "explenation" that you so desperately seek, and then, you and your moronic, paying supporters (paying for a site like this is fucking stupid), can go diddle each other in the back of your truck.

Your response says it all. Your attempt to sign up again with a different username backs it up. Is your real name Logan or Wade? Or is it Dale? What reason could you have to change it (in our system) so dramatically if you weren't attempting to hide something?

If you don't like it here, delete the bookmark and move on, but don't try to scam our users with your shady tactics. We've reported your actions to PayPal, I should expect you'll be hearing from them soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.