Custom Linz6 Mounts-Ford Interceptor

the current crown vic is better :cry: i hope they keep delaying the new one so far "2013"? It looks very small/compact and iam not a fan of a V6 Police Car :evil:

Those rear window lights are hella cool! I think the Dodge Clunker's days are numbered. The new Caprice is going to romp the highways! This Taurus Police car will be a hit as well. The new and different and fast idea of the Charger will be old news with the new car's hitting the street! I am betting we will see alot of Departments hold off buying new cars by the end of this summer, waiting for the Caprice instead.

Dont know why they were cheap Ford and put a Dominator TIR3 on the push bumper they should of put LINZ6's.

HPD84 said:
the current crown vic is better :cry: i hope they keep delaying the new one so far "2013"? It looks very small/compact and iam not a fan of a V6 Police Car :evil:

Small and compact? I take it you have never seen a 2010 Taurus. Parking it next to a current CV is like looking at a linebacker standing next to a 90 year old man. At 4,300lbs, it is no small compact car. It towers over the CV. It is HUGE, in every dimension.

interesting...wonder if the whelen all around is gonna def. be standard built-in lighting or if it'll be optional (kinda like how fedsig had supplied CHMSL lights for the ford option on the cvpi's)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381