Custom MX7000 LED bar

HFD eng1ine

Jul 27, 2010
Essex County. MA
Hi!

After quite some time I have finally gotten about everything I need for my mx7000 project. Here are some pics of the bar before and after i cut the frame down. ( the bar is going to be 36" long). Also you will see the L brackets on the front of the bar i am going to mount the front leds on and the custom corner brackets i made for the corner Lin3 LEDs.

Enjoy.....and questions and suggestions are welcomed..

lb1.jpg

lb5.jpg

lb11.jpg

lb13.jpg

lb2.jpg

lb3.jpg

lb12.jpg

lb7.jpg

lb4.jpg

lb10.jpg

Looks real good! nice bracket frabrication! looks like you can also add dual stacked modules to it too!

Richard P said:
Looks real good! nice bracket frabrication! looks like you can also add dual stacked modules to it too!

Thanks! Well, I might be able to double stack them without a L bracket, but with the widht of the L brackets and the upward slant on the front and rear of the bar, i cant double stack them.

Thanks again!!!

KP

Ok well everytime i try to upload pics it says it failed so if you want the good pictures pm me with you email address and i will send them that way :)

kP

HFD eng1ine said:
Ok well everytime i try to upload pics it says it failed so if you want the good pictures pm me with you email address and i will send them that way :)

kP

The easist way I found to show pics on here is to trasfer to photobucket then post here for a full sized pic... :popcorn:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381