Dashking Power *pics added 8/24*

triton911bj

May 24, 2010
Springville, PA
Hey need assistance on a single dashking supply. On the supply, which prongs are power and ground and such? i cannot find a manual to save my life.

Thanx BJ

Are they colored in any way or ribbed?

negative, just studs, i mean i can guess what they are but i dont wanna chance burning up the supply

are the wires ribbed/colored, or do both power wires look identical?

Can you add some pics of what you are talking about?

OK heres a pic of the power supply, i know that #3 is for the pattern switch. And i know on #2 the pin closest to the capacitor is ground, lost on the rest, and how to wire it. All im looking to do is attach wires so it has a cig plug on it. no on/off button or pattern. ill select pattern then set it and go. any help is appreciated.

Than bj

ai236.photobucket.com_albums_ff147_triton911bj_pws_1.jpg

I think #1 left top pin is (+) power. I'm almost sure of it. I have a bunch of these open on a bench. I'll check it out and respond back when I get home.

OK I have mine in hand. You need to put (+) power on both of the top 2 pin #1's that you have pictured. Power needs to be on the top ones. The original switch to power the lamp on and off is between them. So you need to put power on both(I know you have 3 circled) use the top 2.

(-) goes to pin 2.

Pin 4 is part of the (+ power circuit. disregard it as it is just an extra pin). Just make sure you jumper (electricaly) the 2 top #1 pins to (+)power

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381